Alibubba
This girl is all out of Milo!
Topic Author

Safe and Sound Hi Liner SG Booster seat

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:57 am

Hi Liner SG Booster seat information
We got one recently for Ali as we needed another booster seat with Wal doing child care pick ups this year and OMG I am in love with it. We will be swapping our Maxi rider from the main car and using this from now on as Ali looks very comfy in it and now he's 4yrs old and over 14kg's he can just have the lap sash seat belt it has the slideguard clip with means there is added security between your kids legs. So much quicker to buckle Ali in and no more twisted shoulder straps :lol: He is chuffed with it!

kyliealysha
Mama on the Move
Mama on the Move

Re: Safe and Sound Hi Liner SG Booster seat

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:00 am

You know he can have the normal seatbelt with the maxi rider now right? Not that we've switched yet but we should.

Alibubba
Topic Author

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:02 am

kyliealysha wrote:
You know he can have the normal seatbelt with the maxi rider now right? Not that we've switched yet but we should.

Yep but we don't have the safeguard clip on ours :confused: can't find it and never knew about it til recently.

kyliealysha
Mama on the Move
Mama on the Move

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 am

Alibubba wrote:
kyliealysha wrote:

Yep but we don't have the safeguard clip on ours :confused: can't find it and never knew about it til recently.

Really? :-k That's strange.

Alibubba
Topic Author

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:06 am

kyliealysha wrote:
Alibubba wrote:
kyliealysha wrote:

I know, will call somebody about when I have the guts to call :lol:

hillbilly girl
Mum of all trades
Mum of all trades

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:06 am

we have a Hi Liner and find it a PITA to be honest buckling up - it was much easier with the car seat with Jess
we have 2 - one in each car - so we don't have to swap them over

KandB+1
Mama Bear
Mama Bear

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:11 am

Alibubba wrote:
kyliealysha wrote:
Alibubba wrote:
kyliealysha wrote:

I know, will call somebody about when I have the guts to call :lol:

The Hi Liners are great and the seat belt fits so much better in them then most thanks to the guide at the shoulder.

With the Maxi Rider have you looked under the fabric of the seat that he sits on? There is a little 'compartment and that is where the submarine clip is kept and then you just buckle that into the original 5 point buckle. If that makes sense, but that is where they store the submarine clip in the bas of the seat just under where they sit.

Alibubba
Topic Author

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:25 am

KandB+1 wrote:
With the Maxi Rider have you looked under the fabric of the seat that he sits on? There is a little 'compartment and that is where the submarine clip is kept and then you just buckle that into the original 5 point buckle. If that makes sense, but that is where they store the submarine clip in the bas of the seat just under where they sit.

OMG your a legend, I thought I looked everywhere and just assumed it wasn't there. It really was hiding there the whole time :oops: thank you so much for explaining that in English....such a dumb ass :lol:

KandB+1
Mama Bear
Mama Bear

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:34 am

Alibubba wrote:
KandB+1 wrote:

OMG your a legend, I thought I looked everywhere and just assumed it wasn't there. It really was hiding there the whole time :oops: thank you so much for explaining that in English....such a dumb ass :lol:

Not a problem lol Did you find it? I would never have found it either but we took the cover off to clean it and that is how we found it lol Tricky really.

Alibubba
Topic Author

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:37 am

KandB+1 wrote:
Alibubba wrote:
KandB+1 wrote:

Not a problem lol Did you find it? I would never have found it either but we took the cover off to clean it and that is how we found it lol Tricky really.

:lol: Shows how often we take the cover off to clean it...Ali has been in it since he was 18 months :oops: So yep I have found it and will clean the seat ready for Wal's car :emo:

KandB+1
Mama Bear
Mama Bear

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:42 am

No that just shows that your child is not a grubb lol

Alibubba
Topic Author

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:44 am

KandB+1 wrote:

:oops: If only you saw my lounge floor atm with all the crumbs that have split out :lol: but yeah no real spills and the car wash vac sucks up most the crap anyway :lol:

KandB+1
Mama Bear
Mama Bear

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Alibubba wrote:
KandB+1 wrote:

:oops: If only you saw my lounge floor atm with all the crumbs that have split out :lol: but yeah no real spills and the car wash vac sucks up most the crap anyway :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for that tip never thought of those car wash vacuums!

*Belle*
Julia's Personal Assistant!
Julia's Personal Assistant!

Safe and Sound Hi Liner SG Booster seat

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:11 pm

We have it for Tara it's the best seat I curse at Julia's infa vario every day it's annoying at the arms to do up for her, Tara's is just so easy to do up and is also more comfortable both the girls say

~loopy1~
I need a title!
I need a title!

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:45 pm

We have one and its great, the cheapest place we found was baby bunting we got it for $175

GZIP: On | Load: 2.83