jessica.seija
Beenie Bear
Beenie Bear
Topic Author

Study on anxiety and depression in families

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi Mums,

I am a student at Macquarie University conducting a study on anxiety and depression in families to fulfil the requirements of Honours in Psychology under the supervision of Dr. Heidi Lyneham (Dept. of Psychology, Macquarie University). The purpose of the study is to investigate the factors that explain the transmission of anxiety and depression in families. Please note, I have received ethics approval for conducting research in this area.

I need participants who have a child who is between 6 and 12 years of age, and who lives with them in Australia the majority of each week. We are interested in the experience of both mums and dads and encourage all parents to participate in this study.
Participation in the study involves anonymous completion of online questionnaires regarding you and your child’s thoughts and experiences with anxiety and depression.

If you decide to participate, you will have the opportunity to enter a draw to win a $100 Coles Myer gift card.
To find further information and to participate in the study, please copy and paste the following link into your browser:
http://ceh.AnxDepFamilies.sgizmo.com/s3/

Queries about the study can be directed to myself at [email protected]

Thank you in advance,

Jess

Hibiscus
Formerly known as omzie

Re: Study on anxiety and depression in families

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Good luck with your research. Unfortunately my DD1 isn't old enough for me to participate but otherwise I would. :)

jessica.seija
Beenie Bear
Beenie Bear
Topic Author

Re: Study on anxiety and depression in families

Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:51 am

Thank you ladies, I appreciate the support anyways :)

GZIP: On | Load: 3.56