Happy Mummy
I need a title!
I need a title!
Topic Author

Re: Are your children alike?

Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Bahahahaha It's hard to find similarities!!!

Charlie is dark hair, dark eyes and slightly olive skin. He's placid, right handed, loves technology, was an early teether, slow developmentally.

Ollie is blonde and blue with super fair skin. He's firey, a lefty, not so interested in technology - would rather 'do' stuff, late teether, above average developmentally.

And that's just a snap shot haha.

Charlie is full on my side of the family and Ollie is full on DH's side! I've actually had people ask me if they have the same father :eek: But then I've had people ask if they're twins?! WTF?? They're 2yrs 4days apart, but people think they're much closer. There's only a few inches between them, but I don't get the whole 'twins' thing :confused:

C
I need a title!
I need a title!

Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:12 pm

The 2 boys don't look anything alike. A takes after DH, J takes after my family.

As for personality, A is pretty laid back. Bit hard to tell what J is like, but I'd say a little bit more highly strung than A.

Alibubba
This girl is all out of Milo!
This girl is all out of Milo!

Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:31 pm

Yes Ali and Xavier look very similar. Personality wise they are different but that would be mainly due to Ali having Autism.
They both love trains, like totally addicted lol

Kellyree
Hi, Im Cleany McDreamy!
Hi, Im Cleany McDreamy!

Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:48 am

Mine are different
Maddy had brown hair, tall, bigger build. She loves to learn, loves school, loves her sports.
Charlotte is blonde, average height, very slim. Loves dancing ( ballet, acro, jazz) loves school for seeing her friends.

Noodles
Go with the flow
Go with the flow

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:45 am

All my three look very different. But all have blue eyes.

Andrew and Sammy are like chalk and cheese. But they do get on pretty well considering.
Heidi is looking to have more of Andrew's abilities. I think she will be smart like him and like ball sports like him.
Sammy will be typical trouble middle child who will protect his family no matter what. I can see him with a motorbike and be a bit of a bad boy I think. Probably be a tradie like his daddy.

While Heidi and Andrew will be a bit similar in abilities, Heidi will be much more independent and confident. Andrew is very shy and has little confidence.

Last edited by Noodles on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

~Kirsten~
I need a title!
I need a title!

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:47 am

Fee, I saw a pic on your FB the other day and thought how much alike Cooper and Gemma were!

Charlie and Ruby are more alike than Lucille, in both looks and personality.

Blue Bell
I need a title!
I need a title!

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:48 am

Not really.

DS - Looks like hubby, was more laid back and tentative about things as a baby/toddler. Bit anxious about certain things. Quite advanced with his talking and TT.

DD - Looks like me, much more outgoing, stubborn, active and head strong. Did I metion stubborn?! Not much of a talker but has started TT bit earlier than DS.

Will be interesting to see how things go as she gets bigger.

Noodles
Go with the flow
Go with the flow

Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:58 pm

Gem is a Cooper clone :lol:

Most people think Heidi looks like Sam. I don't know. People say they look like DH to but I don't see it. The my friend who don't know DH think they look like me. We say that Heidi is the missing link. She looks a bit like Andrew and a bit like Sammy.

Megs
Formerly known as Megs4780
Formerly known as Megs4780

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Not sure yet! I thought they did but this pic doesn't look too alike!

dolphin
water baby
water baby

Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:05 am

my kids look alot alike but are very different personality wise.

baden is sensitive and placid. he is very affectionate. he is a real mummies boy, very loyal to me. he also gets very tired early. He is usually asleep before 7pm (bedtime is 7.30). if he stays up past bedtime he crashes really hard. gets emotional. its not good!

amber is the total opposite and should have been the boy. she is fiesty, determined, controlling, stubborn. a real leader! she bosses baden around and tells him what to do and generally he gives in to her to keep the peace. she has been a real challenge for me!

~Shell~
Can't hand this one back
Can't hand this one back

Are your children alike?

Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:06 am

The kids sometimes look alike. Personality wise - very different!!!!

Rubes has always been high maintenance and Bailey is more cruisy (overall - at this point, the 2's are making him less cruisy :) )

Gabster
Beenie Bear
Beenie Bear

Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Yes, all my three are alike.

Looks wise more so especially DD1 and DD2

Stubborn, cheeky, Naughty and cute :)

GeoLay
~ Twinsane ~
~ Twinsane ~

Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:57 pm

People can not believe mine are twins. The size difference alone.. LR wears a size 9-10, has always been top/off the charts for height.. Whereas G is only average height. size 4-5, still under 19 kgs, is a skinny little Mr burns :lol: She has beautiful curls, he doesn't. He wears glasses (like me) she doesn't.

Personality wise they are pretty different too. G does have Aspergers, so is needy and hard work, but he is very affectionate and a mummas boy. LR is 6 going on 16. She has attitude, is defiant..i dread the teen years!!!

Best of friends and worst of enemies!

GZIP: On | Load: 4.1